July 20th, 21st and 22nd + the Pink Potter Plan.
- 8:30am – 4:30pm: Advising students at OSU’s new student orientation.
- 5pm – 6pm: Find a comfortable spot near the main stage at DaVinci Days.
- 8:30pm – 10:00pm: Listen to Pink Martini!
- 10:05pm – 11:59pm: Rest, eat and prep for Potter.
- 12:00am – 1:00am: Purchase Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- 1:00am – 2:00am: Read first chapter of Harry Potter 7.
- 2:00am – 10:00am: Sleep and dream of how Snape is good!
- 11:00am – 12:30pm: Drive to Yachats, Oregon.
- 1:00pm – 12:00am: Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- 12:01am – 9:00am: Sleep and dream of Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape, Albus, Voldimort et al.
- 9:01am – 2:00pm: Read Harry Potter 7. (Note: eye drops may be necessary at this stage…)
- 2:01pm – 3:30pm: Drive back to Corvallis from Yachats.
- 3:35pm – 11:00pm: Finish reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- 11:01pm – 11:35pm: Begin drafting a thank you note to JK Rowling for revealing that Snape has always been a hero.