The Department of Multicultural Affairs & Student Success at the University of Arizona sent me a copy of the latest issue of their bi-annual newsletter – Praxis [pdf].
Topics in this edition include:
- Why we still need programs for students who are ethnic minorities
- Exploring power, privilege and oppression with college students
- Dry cleaner parents: hands off, not hovering
- Is there a disability identity?
- Record keeping dilemma: are there multiracial students at the University of Arizona?
- Transformation abroad: encouraging minority students and first generation students to study internationally